Established in 1993, CCA operates as a non-denominational private Christian school where your children can begin their educational journey.
It’s a safe, fun, and loving school which is an ideal environment for children to enjoy throughout their elementary years. We offer a totally integrated academic program where the scope and sequence of the curriculum is carefully planned and developmentally appropriate from Preschool through Middle School.
Our mission is to provide a loving and nurturing Christian setting that encourages each child to develop a love for learning in a faith-based, student-centered environment.
- We believe that it is never too early to develop leadership skills, and we strive to prepare each of our students to be future leaders.
- We believe that even young children can learn to give back to their community, a value that they will practice through out their lives. At CCA we encourage our students to look for opportunities where they can be of service in their homes, school, churches, and the community, as capable, giving individuals.
- We have learned that active parent involvement increases a student’s academic success. We invite each family to be a part of our learning community – to be part of a team of committed parents, classroom teachers, administrative staff and students.
Facilities and Classes
Our Early Childhood Center serves toddlers through preschool aged children. Kindergarten through Middle School is located in our Elementary Building.
- Our beautiful campus is secure with established procedures and guidelines for checking children in and out. We work diligently to provide a secure place where children can learn and parents can rest easy.
- Spacious classrooms are located in two buildings and include a large multi-purpose room, computer center, a science lab and outdoor playgrounds.
- Class sizes are small. Our average student to teacher ratio in Kindergarten through Middle School is 12 to 1.
Children from all ethnic and racial backgrounds are welcome at CCA.We are a place of great diversity, with children and faculty representing cultures from throughout the world.
CCA adheres to a school uniform program which allows all children to feel equal with each other and connected, further encouraging a sense of community. Our uniforms are provided by Parker School Uniforms, and are made of top-quality materials with impeccable construction, timeless good looks and unrivaled durability.
CCA offers educational excellence at a moderately-priced tuition. Current tuition rates and enrollment information can be found on the Tuition and Fees page.
Location and Community Served
CCA is located close to FM 1960 and Kuykendahl in north Houston’s Champions/Spring/Greenspoint communities.